Monday, July 2, 2012

Sunglasses My Perfect Summer Accessory!!!

I LOVE sunglasses!!!! It didnt take much thought for me to think of how to write about this.... Sunglasses are the one staple accessory that I can't live without! They add flare to any simple or extragavent outfit. How do you choose the perfect pair for your face?!?! There are so many options out there and so many occasions how does one choose?! Well for me I try them on and if they look good on my face its a DONE DEAL! I have the black cat "retro" look....to my gold "Michael Kors" and my round black and silver "Dolce and Gabbanas" honestly all of these capture different facets of my personality which I absolutely LOVE!! That is why I cant leave the house without a pair on!! Add some PIZZAZZZZ to the most simplest outfit...Dont leave home without a pair of SHADES! Not only that they protect the eye area from premature aging (fine lines!!) ;)
Beauty Brow Maven Maria Thompson @DamoneRoberts Beverly Hills.




                                                                            

                                                            
                                        
                                                                   
                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment